Monday, December 6, 2010

Suing The "Other Women"

Cynthia Shackelford on The Early Show.
In North Carolina Cynthia Shackelford, 60, sued Anne Lundquist, 49, of Aurora, N.Y., charging that she broke up her marriage. And she actually won, in a big way too. She won $5 million in compensatory damages and $4 million in punitive damages. She said that she wasn't in it for the money. That she wanted to send a message to all the women who mess with other people's husbands.

I'm pretty sure if i had a husband and they cheated on me I would want my pay back too. BUT, it's not practical just like how women go around and one women beats the heck out of another who slept with her husband/boyfriend or whatever. I believe in the old fashion way of dealing with your problems. Yeah you sue he and get some $ but you really think that shes gonna quit? I don't think so it's just a matter of not getting caught to most.